LOUIS MAX
FRANCAIS
ENGLISH

MAISON LOUIS MAX  1859

HERITAGE

Maison Louis Max was founded in 1859 in Nuits-Saint-Georges, in the heart of Burgundy.  Nowadays, we are the proud owners of over 230 hectares of vineyards in Burgundy and South of France, all cultivated under organic farming. For more than 150 years, Maison Louis Max has produced the very best of Burgundy and France. We pride ourselves in perpetuating the historical traditions of Burgundy and the South of France in harmony with a modern and artistic approach to the winemaking.

Aerial Louis Max view

Aerial Louis Max view

SURROUNDING LOUIS MAX